Soldier’s Dead Daughter Suddenly Comes Back To Life & Does The Unexplained

A Missouri mom was at a pool party with her toddler daughter when the weather changed and the kids began coming inside. Next thing the mom knew, little Alise wasn’t with her. Then she saw a foot pop up from under a pool raft and panic set in. The 3-year-old had been dead for 12 minutes, despite recovery efforts. With mom on her knees pleading with God to spare her little girl, something unexplained happened several times over.

Jaime Nipper, whose husband is in the military, took their daughter to a pool party at a friend’s house in Cape Girardeau. What was meant to be an exciting get-together, turned on a dime when lightning rolled in. Seeing the stormy weather in the distance, the adults ordered all the kids out of the pool.

Little Alise had been wearing a life jacket, but Jaime took it off before going inside. “For a split second, I thought keep her life jacket on,” Jaime said, but she went against her gut and removed it. That fateful decision led to a tragic outcome that would end in a way nobody could explain.

Jaime glanced over her shoulder to where her toddler had just been, but she was no longer there. The frantic mom looked out at the pool and described that something “overtook” her. “I remember jumping across the pool, coming up and shouting, ‘Dial 911!’” But as she acted, her mind stopped to do one very important thing that would prove more effective than anything else she was capable of. Jaime began to pray to God, as she grabbed Alise out of the water and pulled her to the patio.

“I was praying while I grabbed her that she would start coughing as if she’d just fallen in, but when I brought her up from the water, it was evident she was without life. She was blue,” Jaime said.

Alise didn’t have a pulse and a friend of the military mom, Heather Kyle, rushed to help. Heather happens to be a nurse and expertly trained in CPR. She began performing the life-saving technique on the girl, feeling inside that there was little to no hope that she would come back to life. Jaime kept praying for God to do what medical professionals could not.

Heather promised to continue CPR until and ambulance arrived. A total of 12 minutes had passed with still no pulse, not a single breath, and the only thing changing was that the little girl was turning darker shades of blue. Then, God came near and took over for Heather. With every effort exhausted and all hope lost, Alise’s heart began to beat after being dead for 12 minutes, the Daily Mail reported.
“She all of the sudden had color and pink lips,” Jamie tearfully described. “Her heart started and she started breathing, it was strong, loud breaths.”

Alise’s father Chris Nipper rushed to the hospital where his miracle daughter was taken. She remained there, under medical care, for six days, stunning each physician who treated her. Then came another unexplained moment. Alise’s life wasn’t just restored, her severely injured lungs were as well, to the point where she wasn’t just able to whisper a few words as expected. She could sing, and she did just that for her dad. It had to have been the most beautiful music to her parents’ ears.

The doctor and the girl’s parents knew all the odds were against her, but she defied each one of them. She’s now a perfectly healthy 3-year-old with no memory of that terrifying day, and it’s all because of God’s favor. “I look at her and think, ‘How amazing, how awesome is our God,’” Jamie said.
God can do what others cannot, and clearly He has a plan that wasn’t finished that afternoon. Hopefully, this miracle child will keep singing His praises and sharing her story. When nothing is looking up, get down on your knees and pray.

You may also like...