Mother Makes A Mistake When She Packs Her Kid’s Lunch Box; Has The Internet In Laughter

I may not be a parent as of yet, however imagining all the things you have to do for your children can be hectic. Making lunch is one of those things you are forced to do. Not only is making sandwiches one of the most boring tasks imaginable, you can almost guarantee that your ungrateful child is going to exchange them for sweets as soon as they step through the school gates.

If there’s one parent who knows the monotony of the packed lunch more than most, it’s the mother of 17-year-old McKenzie Strange. Her daughter was recently shocked when she opened her packed lunch to find that her ma clearly hadn’t been concentrating.

In order to share what had happened with the world, McKenzie tweeted a picture of her lunch, along with a screenshot of a text conversation she had with her mum. When she asked her mum about the choice of beverage, her mum replied: “I think tea. Or energy. It was in the refrigerator downstairs.”

However, what the lunch actually contained was something that’s pretty illegal for a 17-year-old in America to drink. Not that her mum had noticed. Head over to the next page to discover the mystery of the accidental drink.

What McKenzie discovered in her lunch bag was a can of Four Loco, an alcoholic energy drink famed for its ability to turn the most hardened of drinkers into drunk, blubbering messes. Of course, McKenzie’s mum didn’t know this.

Speaking to Buzzfeed, McKenzie said: “I texted my mom about it and she couldn’t believe the mistake she made. She was half asleep when packing my lunch and thought it was a Peace Tea.” Kenzie’s mum was pretty embarrassed about the mistake, and insisted she would have a coffee before she makes her kids’ lunches from now on.

Now, I can’t say for sure exactly what would have happened if McKenzie had drunk the infamous drink, but I’m going to bet it would have looked a little like this.

You may also like...