Living in a world that’s driven by technology, in some way we’ve become separated from our roots. All of us have a undeniable, and strong connection with nature, and we have to embrace that, to restore our full potential, calm our busy minds, and soothe our bodies.
Grounding is some of the most effective, and easiest healing ways to connect to the Earth’s frequencies.
It has been valued by countless spiritual traditions, many cultures throughout the history, and also it is associated with connection, centeredness, well-being, and balance.
Biophysicist James Oschman explained:
The moment your feet touch the Earth’s surface, or you connect to it through a wire, your physiology is changing. An immediate normalization is started. And an anti-inflammatory switch is turned on right away.
Individuals remain aroused in light of the fact that they never interface with the Earth, the wellspring of free electrons that can kill the free radicals in the body that cause illness and cell obliteration. Earthing is the simplest and most significant way of life change anybody can make.
Here are a couple of ways to reconnect with nature, regain your center, and become calm:
1. Grounding, or walking barefoot on the ground should be practiced every single day for at least half an hour. Enjoy the sun on your skin, feel the way your energy is getting redistributed from your mind into your body, smell the wind.
2. Spend more time in nature, to feel it, and let it recuperate your body and soul. Escape your home or office, and be in nearness of nature, go to the closest mountain, stream, sea shore, or sea.
Rests on the grass, taking a gander at the mists, and consider nothing, yet permit the body to ground and reestablish your true serenity. Time spent in nature is the best de-stress treatment.
3. Visualization is an antiquated practice to assist you with tolerating the vitality field of the Earth through your own. Picture yourself in amicability with nature. Picture yourself as turning into a tree. Remain with the feet equal and shoulder’s width separated. The spine ought to be straight, the hands along the edges, the head skimming over your body, and the jaw tucked.
Sink the whole body weight and strain into the feet, permitting the earth to assimilate them. Consider your to be as a tree, with your arms like branches with leaves, your feet as its foundations, and your legs like the storage compartment. Feel the normal vitality moving through your body.
4. Practice mountain meditation. Think about your body as a little slope, at that point a butte, and in the long run a mountain. Inhale the outside air with your head up in the sky, tune in to the winged creatures singing, and the water going down the streams and creeks.
5. To balance your own energy field try to ‘hug a tree’.Trees are also beings, and they have energy fields as well. While hugging the tree, take a calming breath, and just relax. That way, you’ll slow down to be able to feel the Earth!