Parents Ignored Their Little Girl’s One Request, Days Later Cops Are Everywhere

A set of parents are getting exactly what they deserve after a recent incident unfolded inside their home.

A little girl had one simple request for her parent, something a child should never have to say. Just a few short days later, there were cops everywhere after they refused to honor the little girl’s only wish.

Kathryn Smith, 23, and Matthew Rigby, 22, were raising 21-month-old Ayeeshia Jane Smith when it all came to quite the tragic end. As it turns out, the despicable adults were child abusers – and that’s actually putting it lightly.

The two had been exposed 6 months before the most recent incident as Ayeeshia was taken into child protective services, but somehow the two managed to get her back. As a result, the girl must have suffered an agonizing past few months until it all came to an end.

After a neighbor had heard Rigby screaming for five minutes straight, they were surprised later when police arrived and notified them that the little girl was dead. Unfortunately, the two monsters had apparently beaten Ayeeshia to death, and the coroner’s reports proves that she didn’t pass quickly.

A post-mortem examination would reveal that the innocent little girl had sustained a large bruise to her back and buttocks. There was also bruising to her head, neck, left eyelid and left leg. Furthermore, the investigation revealed that she had died from a laceration to her heart caused by a “forceful” foot stamp to her chest, triggering a cardiac arrest.

According to Prosecutor Christopher Hotten, Ayeeshia had fallen victim to a fatal wound to her heart and had three broken ribs as well. In essence, these disgusting adults stomped on this little girl until her heart exploded – but it only gets worse.

As the two were arrested and their trial had resulted in quite the disturbing new information. As explained by neighbor Tracey Roberts, the two were often heard arguing, but the girl’s voice was heard during a separate incident just days before her death – and that’s when her simple request was heard.

“I heard what sounded like an argument, and screaming, then I heard what I thought was a child’s voice,” she explained to the courts. “It was a short, different voice, and sounded young. I could hear the voice say ‘stop mummy, stop daddy‘ and sounded upset.”

Smith, was sentenced to 19 years, while her former partner Matthew Rigby, from Nottingham, was jailed for three-and-a-half years for causing or allowing Ayeeshia’s death.

You may also like...